Apply for 2018
Admissions for The New Normal postgraduate programme 2016/17 is closed.
Strelka will start accepting applications for the academic year 2017/18 in late August. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be the first to know when the admission process kicks off.
Who Can Apply?
The Institute’s multidisciplinary programme is aimed at young professionals from Russia and abroad with backgrounds and work experience in the fields of architecture, urbanism, digital media, interactive design, computer technologies, social studies, and other fields.
Applicants to the programme need to have a higher education diploma (any specialisation) and no less than 2 years of work experience. When reviewing applications, we focus on how a potential student can apply his/her expertise to the research agenda of the Programme which is traditionally centered around The City and urban design.
- higher education degree
- 2-3 years of work experience
- fluency in English
- age: 25 to 35 (exceptions permitted)
- high level of motivation and self-organisation
- completed online application form
- portfolio (PDF, not exceeding a total of 10 pages) *
- English language proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS Academic — 6.5, TOEFL — 85
- copy of a university diploma
- letter of recommendation from a former employer/research advisor/internship supervisor
- passport scan
* Your portfolio should contain examples of projects and/or research work completed in the last few years and demonstrate your skills and expertise as well as interest in urban research agenda.