Apply to the new normal 2019
Application period is August 27 - November 1, 2018.
The study period is January 30 - June 30, 2019.
Who Can Apply?
The multidisciplinary programme is aimed at young professionals from Russia and abroad with backgrounds and work experience in the fields of architecture, urbanism, digital media, interactive design, computer technologies, social studies, and other fields.
Applicants to the programme need to have a higher education diploma (in any specialisation), and no less than 2 years of work experience. When reviewing applications, we focus on how prospective researchers can apply their expertise to the research agenda of the programme and current theme.
- completed higher education
- 2-3 years of work experience
- fluency in English
- age: 25 to 35 (recommended)
- high level of motivation and self-organisation
- completed online application form
- portfolio (PDF, not exceeding a total of 10 pages) *
- English language proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS Academic — 6.5, TOEFL — 85
- copy of a university diploma
- letter of recommendation from a former employer/research advisor/internship supervisor
- passport scan
* Your portfolio should contain examples of projects and/or research work completed in the last few years and demonstrate your skills and expertise as well as interest in urban research agenda.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org